Bread Pakoda ( Tiffin Treats for Kids )
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 290 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 155983 times
Bread pakoda, a unique, yummy and healthy paneer stuffing that makes these bread pakodas a perfect short break snack. Remember to pack tomato ketchup as an accompaniment.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a slice of bread on a clean, dry surface and spread a portion of the stuffing evenly over it.
- Place another slice of bread over it, press lightly and cut it diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 2 more pieces.
- Dip each piece in the batter till it is evenly coated from all the sides, slide in hot oil and deep-fry on a medium flame till the pakodas turn light brown in colour and crisp from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Cool slightly and wrap in an aluminium foil or cling film or pack in a tiffin box along with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.