Bread Bagar By mrs dhanvanti
by mrs dhanvanti
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4333 times
An innovative breakfast or tiffin option, Bread bagar has bread slices cut into small pieces and then tempered or baghar with onion, mustard seeds, chillies and masalas. A perfect bread baghar or Upma recipe for quick snacks or spicy breakfast menu.
- Cut the bread slices into 1 x 1 inch square pieces, keep it aside.
- Chop onion, tomatoes, green chilles. put oil in a kadai.
- Put jeera, mustard seeds, curry leaves and haldi. let it splutter.
- Put onion and saute.
- Put chopped chilles and then chopped tomoates and let is cook properly put salt and saute.
- Put diced bread pieces and mix well and and let is cook for few minutes.
- Garnish with lemon juice (optional ) and chopped coriander.
This recipe was contributed by mrs dhanvanti on 27 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.