Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6339 times
Devour the appealing and flavorsome bread kofta as a main course accompaniment. The soaked bread and potatoes based koftas or dumplings are cooked together along with whole spices. Serve this innovative bread kofta with fried cashew nuts as topping and coriander leaves as garnishing with pulao or naan.
Add your private note
Bread Kofta recipe - How to make Bread Kofta
Preparation Time: 5 minutes(except boiling) Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Dip the bread slices in the milk and smash the slices very well.
- Add the smashed potatos,onions,green chillies,coriander leaves and garum masala to the bread and mix it well.
- Make small balls of the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and fry the balls in the oil.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or tomato kethcup.
This recipe was contributed by nayana_suresh on 23 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.