Boiled Hakka Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 94 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36937 times
No Chinese meal is ever complete without Boiled Noodles, which is used not just for the main course but also to prepare a range of other dishes ranging from soups and starters to desserts too!
This means that before you foray into Chinese cuisine, you ought to know how to cook noodles perfectly – and this simple recipe will make sure you succeed in your venture. Make sure you follow all the instructions including the cold water wash to refresh the noodles.
- Boil plenty of water in a deep non-stick pan , add the oil and salt.
- Once the water has been boiled, add the noodles, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till they are cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the fire and drain out all the water.
- Pour some cold water on the noodles to arrest further cooking.
- Let all the water drain out and ensure that the noodles do not contain any moisture. This will prevent the noodles from sticking together. Use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.