Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5793 times
Bhutte cutlet is an innovative tikki or cutlet recipe with boiled and mashed bhutte or corn as fillings. Share your corn recipe, cutlet recipe, tikki recipe online.
- Peel and chop the onions, ginger and garlic. remove stems and chop the green chilies. clean, wash and chop the coriander leaves.
- Cook the corn niblets in water or pressure cook.
- Roast the gram flour in a pan.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, fennel seeds and chopped onions and sauté lightly.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and garam masala powder. stir to mix well. remove from heat.
- Grind the cooked corn niblets with this masala in a mixer. add chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste.
- Add roasted gram flour and mix.
- Add bread crumbs and mix well to form a dough. make equal sized cutlets
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the cutlets till golden brown. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyan on 05 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.