Bhindi Kali Mirch
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 272 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 59828 times
Stir frying makes the bhindi healthier and tastier.
- Wash and dry the bhindi. Trim them.
- Heat the oil in a large tava, add the onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the bhindi and salt and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Add the cumin seed, chilli and pepper powders and cook for a while.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.