Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11852 times
The delicious bhindi bharvan (stuffed lady finger) is a specialty dish with lady fingers or bhindi slit lengthwise and stuffed with ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, other spices and coriander leaves. Shallow fry the stuffed lady fingers or bhindi with choicest spice powders and serve bharvan bhindi spicy hot with roti.
- Remove the top of the ladies fingers and slit lengthwise on one side.
- Stuff the masala through the slits and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the ladies fingers and saute on a high flame till they look glossy.
- Lower the flame, add 1 tsp lemon juice and mix well and saute for more 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice in two more stages, till the vegetable is cooked through.
- Serve hot garnished with mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.