Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 62462 times
Simply irrestible bhindi or okra recipe, bharwa bhindi is every indian's delight. A spicy delicious filling which is filled in the slit bhindis makes for a lovely side dish with roti or paratha of choice.
- Slit the bhindis in between lengthwise after cutting both the ends, taking care not to split into 2.
- Combine the coriander powder, chilli powder, garam masala, dried mango powder and salt and mix well.
- Fill each slit bhindi with this masala and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add the bhindi and cover and cook on a slow flame, while turning in between.
- Serve hot with rotis and boondi raita.
This recipe was contributed by gachopra on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.