by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4456 times
Its so tasty and flavoured baingan recipe so spicy. Try it and make your food very special.
- Take the baingan and silt the center, scoop the pulp out and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the pachforan when they are cracked, add onion, green chilli,and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mix vegetables mix well, and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the baingan plup, garam masala, chilli powder, haldi powder, amchur and salt mix well and saute on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the flame let it cool and divide the mixture in to 4 equal portion.
- Take the baingan and stuff them with the prepared mixture.
- Heat the oil in a non -stick pan and fry all the baingan on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides and are cooked well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 05 Jun 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.