by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12703 times
Layer the leftover bhaji with rice to make a colourful and innovative pulao.
- Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and bayleaf and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the rice and salt and saute on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continously.
- Remove from the flame and divide the rice into 2 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Arrange one portion of the rice evenly in a greased 125mm. (5") round aluminium foil.
- Spread the bhaji evenly over the rice and top with the remaining portion of the rice.
- Turn upside down on a serving plate and serve immediately with churi papad.
- If you find if difficult to de-mould the rice, run a knife around the edges of the tin to loosen the rice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.