by Tarla Dalal
Added to 802 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 360998 times
These laddus are popular all over North India.
- Mix together the sugar and saffron colour and keep aside.
- Melt the ghee in a kadhai, add the gram flour and cook over a low flame stirring continuously till it is golden brown in colour.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Remove from the fire and pour onto a plate (thali). Cool completely.
- Mix together the gram flour mixture and sugar.
- Divide into 7 equal portions and shape into laddus.
- You can use regular gram flour instead of the coarsely ground gram flour for the above recipe.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.