4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16681 times
Healthy and tasty at the same time.
- Heat a deep pan, add the milk and grated beetroot.
- Mix well and cook on a medium flame till the beetroot gets completely dried up.
- Add the mava and sugar, mix well and cook till the sugar is completely dissolved and mixed with the halwa.
- Add khus khus and mix well.
- Garnish it with raisins and nuts of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#400587 on 19 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.