Beans and Vegetables
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 80 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9865 times
Simple to make and not spicy.
- Soak the rajma for at least 5 hours.
- Boil the soaked rajma until soft.
- Cut the vegetables into long strips. Boil the french beans and carrots .
- Cut the vegetables for the sauce into big pieces, add 2 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker. Prepare a sauce by putting the mixture through a sieve.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a few minutes.
- Add the beans, vegetables, prepared sauce, salt, tomato ketchup and chilli powder and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with bread slices.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.