Bean and Spinach Rice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37611 times
Spinach pooled with kidney beans and rice delicately flavoured with cumin seeds powder. One serving will give you a nourishing supply of protein, folic acid and iron.
- Clean, wash and soak the rice for 15 minutes.
- Boil a vesselful of water. Add the rice and salt and cook till rice is done (approx.10 minutes). Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and green chillies and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the spinach, rajma and salt and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the rice and cumin seeds powder and toss well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.