Bean Sprouts Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36856 times
A brilliant combination of capsicum, bean sprouts and onions, This delightful Oriental soup is not only tantalizingly tasty, but also conveniently quick to prepare! Unlike most soups, which call for cooking the veggies first, this Bean Sprouts Soup makes use of stir-frying, a comparatively fast procedure, which also imparts a classic flavour to the dish.
- Heat the oil in a wok/ kadhai; add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the red capsicum and bean sprouts and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of hot water and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the pepper powder and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.