Added to 123 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26893 times
This piquant soup is ideal for the winter.
- Soak the beans overnight. Drain thoroughly.
- Heat the oil, add the onions and fry for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, garlic, chilli powder and salt and fry again for 1 minute.
- Add the beans and 6 cups of water and cook in pressure cooker. Blend in a blender.
- Do not strain. Add the lemon juice.
- Serve hot with tomatoes, onions, coriander and Tabasco sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.