by Tarla Dalal
Added to 48 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20012 times
A coleslaw with a difference.
- In a bowl, mix the milk powder, mustard powder, black pepper powder and salt.
- Add 1 tablespoon of warm water and mix well.
- Add the oil drop by drop and keep whisking. As the mixture gets thicker, add a little lemon juice.
- Keep a adding the oil and whisking continuously.
- Cut the carrots into thin sticks.
- In a serving bowl, put the carrots, white cabbage, lettuce, celery stalks, capsicum, cheese cubes and the dressing and mix well.
- Chill and serve.
- To add colour to the salad, use yellow and red capsicum instead of the green capsicum.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.