Banana Walnut Pancakes ( Pregnancy Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 484 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41345 times
These delicious breakfast pancakes are enriched with wheat bran, bananas and milk and are perfect for brunch. Bananas and milk provide you with all the energy needed to carry out your regular activities. They also increase the calcium and protein levels of the recipe. Most of us consider waffles and pancakes to be really sinful indulgences. It is actually the ingredients we eat with them like butter, jam or honey that actually make them full of calories. Go ahead and dab a little butter on your pancakes but remember it is an indulgence that should not be overdone.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add ½ cup of water, and whisk well till no lumps remain.
- Heat a non-stick tava(griddle), pour a portion of the batter into a 100mm (4”) diameter thick circle.
- Put ½ tsp butter on the edges and cook each pancake on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour on both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 5 more pancakes.
- Serve immediately with banana slices and drizzled with honey.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.