Banana Walnut Crowns ( Recipe for Toddlers)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15621 times
Sweet treats are loved by kids. . . So here's a healthy sweet snack made with bananas and walnuts!
- Sieve the flour and keep aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar till smooth and creamy.
- Add the banana, vanilla essence and milk and mix well.
- Add the walnuts, oats and flour and mix well.
- Add the fruit salt and sprinkle a little water on it. When bubbles form, mix gently.
- Spoon the mixture into 15 paper cups and top with chocolate chips. You can cut plastic cups into clown like shapes and use those too.
- Microwave them in two batches for 1 minute and 30 seconds each. Serve warm.
- To make chocolate banana walnut crowns, just add 1 tbsp of cocoa powder to the above recipe.
- Add a little chocolate in the microwave, add unsalted popcorns and toss well. Spoon out onto
- Butter paper and allow to dry.
- Easy and very nutritious. Puree dates with very little water. Add almond powder and knead to
- A dough. Shape into tiny squares and serve.
- Insert a small piece of cake, a slice of banana and a slice of orange and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.