Banana Sesame Pancakes ( Low Cholesterol Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 121 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42665 times
You're permitted an occasional sweat treat such as these unusual banana and soya-flavoured pancakes.
- Slightly mash the banana and add soya milk and sugar to it. Blend in a mixer till smooth and fluffy. Transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
- Add the wheat flour and ragi flour to it and whisk well till smooth and lump-free. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Brush it lightly with oil.
- Pour 2 tablespoonsfuls of the batter and spread it to make a pancake of approx. 100 mm. (4") diameter.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds on top and cook on both sides till done.
- Make 3 more pancakes with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with honey.
Nutrient values per pancake
|Carbohydrates|| 23.6 gm.|
|Cholesterol|| 0 mg.|
|Energy|| 144 kcal.|
|Fat|| 4.2 gm.|
|Fibre|| 0.6 gm.|
|Protein|| 3.2 gm.|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.