by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 180 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47244 times
A novel way of presenting a dosa. Spongy and soft.
- Soak the rice, dal and fenugreek seeds for at least 5 to 6 hours.
- Drain and grind to a fine paste.
- Add a little warm water and salt. The dosa mixture should be like a thick white sauce. Keep aside for 5 to 6 hours.
- Mash the bananas. Add to the dosa mixture. Add the green chillies and sugar.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and heat.
- Spread the mixture in small rounds about 50 mm. (2") diameter. Put a little ghee around the sides of the rounds and cook for a few minutes.
- Turn and cook again.
- Serve hot with chutney.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.