Banana Cheese Roll
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 116 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23304 times
- Boil the bananas with the skin until soft. Remove the skin and mash well. Add the lemon juice, cornflour and salt.
- Heat the ghee in a frying pan. Fry the cumin seeds for a minute. Add the cinnamon and cloves. Add the peas, green chilli paste, salt and grated cheese. If you like, and add a little black salt.
- Cool the mixture until dry.
- Take a little banana dough, pat it lightly. Add the stuffing and seal the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining banana dough and stuffing.
- Mix the plain flour in the water and drop the stuffed bananas in it.
- Remove and roll in the vermicilli and deep fry until golden.
- Serve hot.
- You can substitute bananas with potatoes to make potato cheese roll.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.