4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 129 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12881 times
A rich mixture of walnuts, figs, apricots, dates, honey and cinnamon is filled into rectangular samosa patti strips and sealed with a cornflour paste and deep-fried. Drizzle generously with honey and serve these sticky baklavas hot!
- Make a thick paste of corn flour and water. Keep aside.
- Cut each samosa patti into 3 to get 75 mm. X 62 mm. (3" x 2½") rectangles.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling together and divide into 6 equal portions.
- Place the filling on one rectangle taking care to leave the sides clean.
- Place another piece of samosa patti on top and seal the edges using the corn flour mixture.
- Repeat with other rectangles to make 5 more baklavas.
- Deep-fry the baklavas in hot oil until golden colour. Drain on absorbent paper
- Drizzle with honey and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.