Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 150427 times
A baked vegetable preparation
- Heat the butter on medium flame.
- Add the maida and fry it just till you get the cooked smell(don't let it get pink or brown).
- Let it cool for sometime then add the milk and sugar let the mixture boil once or till it seems a little thick. Remove from the flame.
- When it cools add the salt and nutmeg powder or cinnamon powder as per taste.
- Half cook the veggies with salt and sugar on the stove-top or in the microwave.
- Put the vegetables in a baking dish, pour the white sauce over it and bake at 150°c (300°f) for 10-15 minutes.
- Put the grated cheese and bake till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rashmeg on 26 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.