Baked Stuffed Tomatoes ( Nutritious Recipe For Pregnancy)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27843 times
A flavorsome stuffing of mixed vegetables and paneer adds body to tomatoes, which are a storehouse of the folic acid required along with vitamin b 12 to build new red blood cells of both mother and child.
- Cut out the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the centres. Keep the scooped portion aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the green chillies and sauté for ½ minute.
- Add the boiled vegetables, paneer, salt and scooped portion of the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Fill the tomato cups with this mixture and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
| 163 cal|| 5.6 gm|| 14.2 gm|| 9.3 gm|| 62.4 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.