Baked Stuffed Capsicum Or How To Make Baked Stuffed Capsicum Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 75% LIKED IT
3 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 59795 times
Risotto is a famous continental preparation of rice with milk products, especially cheese. It is flavoured richly with garlic, pepper and optionally a few herbs too. With its lusciously creamy texture, it becomes a perfect stuffing for spicy capsicum in this delectable dish! Topped with loads of grated cheese, the vibrant, risotto-stuffed red capsicums look really appetizing. What is more, the Baked Stuffed Capsicum tastes even better than it looks, so your expectations are sure to be surpassed.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the rice, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the celery, fresh cream and cheese, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add salt and pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Divide the filling into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Cut each capsicum into half vertically, deseed the capsicum halves and grease them lightly using a little melted butter.
- Sprinkle a little salt on each deseeded capsicum half.
- Stuff each capsicum half with a portion of the filling and place them on a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle a little grated cheese evenly over each capsicum half.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 c (360 f) for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle dry red chilli flakes over the capsicum halves and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.