Baked Spinach Corn Papad Lasange
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7369 times
Papad used instead of Lasagne sheets and baked.
Giving indian touch to pasta
Add your private note
Baked Spinach Corn Papad Lasange recipe - How to make Baked Spinach Corn Papad Lasange
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 4 to 6 serving
- Bring plenty of water, salt and oil to a boil. Add papads and cook for two minutes. Drain out water.Keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the spinach,corn ,carrots and vegetables with sugar, salt and red pepper sauce for three minutes.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Season with oregano and black pepper powder.Keep Aside.
- In a deep frying pan, melt the butter and stir in the flour. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the milk and the cream, whisking it all the while. Return to heat and continue as stirring continuosly.
- Add cheese and cook till thick, add seasoning.
- In a greased tray, arrange the papad sheets, followed by the spicy spinach-corn layer.
- Cover with the cream sauce. Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and bake till done.
- Serve Hot.
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.