Baked Spaghetti in Tomato Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 156 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 64825 times
Any amateur can make this tasty dish, which children especially love. Serve with bread slices.
- chop the onions. Cut the capsicum into rings.
- Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1 teacup of water and cook.
- When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions and capsicums for 2 minutes. Take out a few rings for decoration.
- Add the tomato sauce, sugar, chilli powder and salt and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato ketchup, spaghetti and cream and boil for 2 minutes.
- Grease a baking dish and put the tomato and spaghetti mixture in it. Cover with the capsicum rings and the grated cheese.Dot with butter.
- Bake in a hot oben at 400°F for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- This dish can also be served without baking. Serve hot with grated cheese separately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.