Baked Ratatouille Pancakes In White Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 255 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16724 times
Pancakes stuffed with a version of the famous French vegetable. Add courgettes if available, to the ratatouille.
- Mix the plain flour, cornflour, milk and salt with 1/2 teacup of water.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the batter onto a non-stick frying pan and cook on both sides with a little butter. Repeat for remaining batter.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion and green chillies for a while.
- Add the tomato and chilli powder and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the brinjal pieces and peas and cover and cook until soft.
- Add the salt and coriander.
- Put some stuffing in the centre of each pancake, spread a little white sauce on top and roll up.
- Arrange in a baking dish. Pour the remaining white sauce on top and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven at 230 degree C (450 degree F) for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.