by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 188 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 92360 times
Crisp, baked multi-flour puris are a great alternative to other fried snacks.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into soft dough using a little water.
- Divide the dough into 40 equal portions.
- Roll out into thin puris and prick each puri with a fork.
- Arrange the puris on a baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values per serving
|Folic acid||0.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.