Baked Pesto Pasta
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44249 times
Here is a unique and innovative blend of fresh basil, olive oil and pine nuts mixed with cream and tossed with Fusilli and wholesome vegetables. You will fall in love with it! Pesto, a famous Pasta sauce, is used as a baking sauce here.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, add the garlic and sauté for ½ a minute.
- Add the fusilli pasta, mix gently and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tsp of oil in another pan and add the vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the pasta, white sauce, pesto sauce, sautéed vegetables, cream, milk, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.