Baked Pav Bhaji (Baked Spicy Vegetables On Toast)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 299 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40299 times
The Indian pav bhaji covered with a Western sauce.
- Melt the butter on a tava (griddle) and fry the onions until slightly brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes, pav bhaji masala, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander and green chillies and fry for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables, potoatoes and salt and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, sprinkling a little water from time to time
- Put the mixture in a baking dish, top with the beaten cream and cheese and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut the toast in triangles, spread the mixture on top and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.