Baked Paneer in Spinach with Tomato Gravy (low Calorie Healthy Cooking)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 709 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30797 times
A different version of paneer vegetable. . . Made in a style using palak and other vegetables.
- Cook the spinach without adding any water.
- When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
- Add the flour and fry again for 1/2 minute.
- Add the green chillies, spinach and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Mix the spinach with the paneer, vegetables (french beans, carrots, cauliflower) and salt and spread in a baking dish.
- Pour the tomato gravy on top.
- If you like, grate a little of the paneer and sprinkle on top.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Health Information :
- An excellent combination of a dairy product ( which provides proteins) with green and starchy vegetables.
- These vegetables supply iron, vitamins, minerals and complete carbohydrates.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
| 88 calories;|| 11 gm;|| 12 gm;|| 1.2 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.