Baked Pancakes In Paprika Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 287 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28186 times
You will enjoy these pancakes with spicy sauce.
- Mix the flour, milk, egg and salt into a batter. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Prepare small pancakes in a frying pan, using a little butter. Use a non-stick frying pan if not using egg.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion till golden in colour.
- Add the cornflour and fry again for at least 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the milk and go on stirring and cooking until the mixture is thick.
- Add the boiled vegetables and salt.
- Beat the cream until thick.
- Add the curds, salt and half of the cheese. Mix well
- Fill the pancakes with the vegetable mixture.
- Arrange all the pancakes on a greased baking dish.
- Pour the cream on top, sprinkle the remaining cheese and bake in a hot oven at 230 degree C (450 degree F) for 15 minutes
- Surround with potato wafers and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.