Baked Mushroom Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 269 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15615 times
For the mushroom lovers. If you like, add a little wine while cooking the mushrooms.
- Mix the plain flour, cornflour, milk, water and salt into a batter.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the batter onto a non-stick frying pan and cook on both sides with a little butter. Repeat for the remaining batter.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
- Add the flour and green chilli and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and oregano and cook for 2 minutes or until soft. Add salt.
- Add the white sauce and mix well.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of stuffing on each pancake and fold.
- Arrange the stuffed pancakes in a baking dish and pour white sauce on top.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and bake in a hot oven at 230 degree C (450 degree F) for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.