Baked Mushroom Macaroni
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 101 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 59733 times
Macaroni fits well into almost any baked dish. Here's a quick combo of macaroni and vegetables, which satiates your hunger pangs and delights your taste buds at the same time.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and sauté till they turn translucent.
- Add the capsicum, tomatoes and mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the oregano, olives, salt, pepper and mix well. Keep aside.
- Arrange the macaroni on the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Spread the vegetable layer on top of the pasta and pour the mushroom sauce on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes.
- Top with olives and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.