Baked Corn Sandwich ( Corn Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32725 times
A simple sandwich transforms into a delicacy, thanks to the magic of corn.
- Melt the butter.
- Add the flour and cook on a slow flame until froth appears, while stirring throughout.
- Add the milk gradually and stir continuously until the sauce thickens.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide the topping into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Melt the butter and fry the onions for 1 minute. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the corn, sugar, salt, pepper and white sauce. Keep aside.
- Lightly toast the bread slices in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 8 to 10 minutes or till the bread slices are little crisp.
- Put the prepared topping on the toasted bread slices, sprinkle grated cheese and bake again in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180°c (360°f) for 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.