Baked Corn Chips
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 79 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29191 times
A combination of Mexican and Indian cuisines.
- Cut the onions into cubes.
- Heat the oil in a vessel and fry the onions for at least 3 minutes.
- Add the dhana-jeera powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Cover and cook until the onions are tender.
- Spread the onions at the bottom of a greased baking dish.
- Dip the corn chips in hot water for a few seconds and drain. Spread these chips over the onions.
- Pour the hot sauce, sprinkle the cheese and bake in hot oven at 450°f for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Mix the flours. Add the oil and salt and make a soft dough by adding water.
- Roll out thin rounds about 100 mm. (4") in diameter with the help of plain flour. Prick lightly with a fork.
- Deep fry in hot oil on both sides.
- Crush into chips.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.