by Tarla Dalal
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16257 times
- Melt the butter over low heat. Add the onion and bay leaf and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the paste and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add 1 cup of water, the sugar and salt and boil for a few minutes.
- Put the cabbage into a vessel of boiling water and cook for a few minutes until cooked. Remove from the water and keep aside.
- Put the cabbage in a serving dish. Cut out and remove any hard stem in the centre with a sharp knife.
- Pour over the gravy. Sprinkle the peas on top. Spread a little cream and top with the cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.