Baked Beans Augratin Sandwich
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12163 times
Baked beans augratin sandwich with baked beans, onions,tomatoes,potatoes, green chillies, cheese and spices makes a delectable irresistible breakfast!
- Combine the white sauce, onions, tomato, potatoes, green chillies, baked beans,1/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper in a non-stick pan and mix well. Keep aside.
- Lightly toast the bread slices without using butter in a nons-tick pan and keep aside.
- Spread 1 tsp of butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Spread the white sauce and vegetable mixture on the buttered side of each bread slices.
- Spread the remaining cheese on top.
- Spread 1/2 tsp of tomato and chilli sauce.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven 350°f (160°c) for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 16 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.