by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 111 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49502 times
Surprise your guests with this innovative dish made with a combination of chopped tomatoes and tomato purée.
- Combine all the ingredients in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes stirring once in between after every 1½ minutes.
- Remove, cool and grind to a powder in a mixer. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil, nigella seeds, mustard seeds and coriander seeds and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and curry leaves, mix well and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared powder, tomatoes, tomato purée, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and 1 tablespoon water, mix well. Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or pulao.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.