Badam Pista Basket
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22136 times
Almonds and pistachios make delightful mithai baskets.
- Make the badam barfi and pista barfi as mentioned in the respective recipes.
- Add the yellow food colouring to the badam barfi and mix well.
- Divide the badam barfi into 6 equal portions. Shape each portion to make a flower pot.
- Divide the pista barfi into 8 equal portions.
- Shape 6 pista barfi portions into rounds. Shape the rest of the pista barfi into a 150 mm. (6") long roll with 3 mm. (1/8") thickness. Cut the roll into 6 nos. 25 mm. (1") long pieces.
- Stuff the badam flower pots with the 6 pista barfi rounds.
- Decorate the flower pots with a pista roll handle to form a basket.
- Garnish with the silver leaves and scraps of the badam barfi.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.