Badam Kheer By Chitvish
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15898 times
Badam kheer is a superb sweet dish recipe which is not only loaded with great taste and thick creamy texture but also the goodness of badam or almonds.
- Put 1 cup of water in a microwave safe bowl, add the almonds and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Cool, peel the almonds and blend in a mixer along with 1 cup of water to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Put the milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Add the almond paste, mix well and microwave at 70% for 10 minutes, stirring in between.
- Add the sugar, cardamom and saffron, mix well and microwave at 50% for 10 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Serve chilled garnished with chopped pistachios.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.