Babycorn Paneer Masala
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29177 times
Baby corn paneer masala is a tasty preparation with an unique combination of baby corn with a succulent paneer and delectable spicy dry gravy. Definitely worth to try and serve with paratha or with tandoori roti.
- Cut the paneer into triangular shapes and keep aside.
- Combine the red chillies, almonds, onions, garlic and chopped ginger and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste, using 1/2 cup of water. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the prepared ground paste and sauté for 5 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the tomato puree, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder, garam masala, fenugreek seeds powder and salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the paneer and baby corns, mix well and cook on a slow flame for more 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with ginger julienne.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.