Baby Corn and Paneer Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 295 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 88209 times
When your tongue yearns for something peppy and tangy, but you do not have much time to prepare an elaborate treat, the Baby Corn and Paneer Subzi is just what you need! With crunchy capsicums and spring onions for company, fresh baby corn and succulent paneer transform into a true delicacy. Ready in minutes, this quick dish is flavoured mainly with luscious tomato ketchup, ginger-green chilli paste, and other common ingredients that are readily available in any kitchen.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-green chilli paste, spring onion whites and capsicums, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the baby corn, turmeric powder, chilli powder, tomato purée, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes or till the baby corn is cooked, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer and spring onion greens, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.