Baby Corn and Mushroom Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 53 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 76595 times
A colourful selection of vegetables dressed with a delicious blend of garlic and basil.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté till it browns lightly.
- Add the basil leaves and mix well. Cool completely.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss lightly. Refrigerate.
- Just before serving, add the dressing to the salad and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.