Avocado Spinach Dip
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 6177 times
This is a very bold tasting and full of iron rich dip recipe with the combination of spinach,avocado and ginger.Green colour of spinach mixed with yogurt looks very attractive and eye catching. Great with pita chips,can also be served as dressing on salad.
Add your private note
Avocado Spinach Dip recipe - How to make Avocado Spinach Dip
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 serving
- Wash the chopped spinach and steam for 1 minute. Cool and squeeze to remove all the water. Keep aside.
- Combine avocado and garlic and blend to a smooth paste in a mixer.
- Mix together ginger, lemon juice, salt,curry powder, chilli powder, cumin and cayenne pepper in a blender and blend to a smooth paste. Add this paste to avocado mixture. Mix well.
- Add spinach and yogurt to make a mixture of dipping consistency.
- Keep refrigerated for at least for an hour.
- Served chilled with tortilla or pita chips.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 21 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.