Avocado Grapefruit and Strawberry Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 174 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15739 times
A twist of lime with a plump, ripe avocado, the tangy mix of citrus fruit and luscious red strawberries make this a dish fit for a king.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients very well. Chill.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over the avocado slices.
- Arrange the frutis decoratively on a serving plate. Chill.
- Serve with the chilled dressing.
- Goodness Guide :
- This appetizing salad provides essential fatty acids and Vitamin C
Nutrient values Per Serving :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.