Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6597 times
This can be served either with rice or chapattis. If you do not like using coconut oil for cooking, other oils can be used.
Add your private note
Avial By Pkjlg recipe - How to make Avial By Pkjlg
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Cut all the vegetable into 2" long and 1" thick pieces.
- Add the salt and water, mix well and cook till they turn tender.
- Meanwhile, grate coconut, add green chillie and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste. Keep aside.
- Once the vegetable is cooked, add the beaten curd and cook for a couple of minutes by stirring carefully without mashing the vegetable.
- Add the coconut paste, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Add the curry leaves and season with coconut oil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pkjlg on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.