Asparagus and Baby Corn Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22215 times
Bite into this delightful wrap prepared with exotic ingredients like asparagus and baby corn flavoured with oregano and chilli flakes, and forget yourself in the medley of flavours that challenge the exquisite cheese sauce! top it with lettuce, carrots and bean sprouts to add a nice crispy texture.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the asparagus, baby corn, chilli flakes, oregano and salt and stir-fry over a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the milk, cheese, oregano, cream, chilli flakes and salt and stir over a slow flame till the cheese melts completely and the sauce thickens. Keep aside.
- Combine the carrots, bean sprouts and salt in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place a spinach roti on a clean dry surface and arrange ¼ cup of lettuce in a row in the centre of the roti.
- Arrange ¼th of the asparagus-baby corn stir-fry and ¼th of the carrot-bean sprouts mixture over it.
- Finally spread ¼th of the cheese sauce over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.